Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which make-up brands/brands have the best lipstick?

I really mean the best, I don't care if it's cheap or expensive but yeah of course I wouldn't normally buy an overly expensive stuff but it's gotta be really worth it. Thanks in advance ^_^Which make-up brands/brands have the best lipstick?
Revlon color stay.. inexpensive


Dior


Nars is really good


MAC and Channel worth the price


Lancome


Bobbi Brown one of the best ones i've used.Which make-up brands/brands have the best lipstick?
Oh man, you have got to try Clinique's lipsticks. The ';different'; line of lipstick. It goes on so buttery smooth, perfectly moisturizing, the colors are so creamy and to die for- plus they last and stay where you put them! Even when I shouldn't be affording makeup counter items, I make the exception for their lipstick. I don't think that the price is too outrageous (compared to many). This stuff is approx. 15 dollars a tube, and lasts forever. I have only thrown out tubes because I'm a germ freak and am scared of too-old makeup. This stuff is a definate ';must-try';! Go to the makeup counter and they will gladly try any or all of them on you! Clinique also guarentees their products, so if you are unhappy for any reason, even after using it a while, they will take it back:)
Definitely MAC
Prescriptives or Mac!
Mac!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains