Friday, June 25, 2010

Best Lipstick????

I am looking for a lipstick that goes on smooth, isn't drying, and has good color selection.





Any suggestions? I prefer drugstore, but am totally fine with high end if it's really to-die-for great.





I use Maybelline Moisture Extreme right now (just for reference), and it isn't my favorite, but it's not horrible.Best Lipstick????
Revlon has a good selection of lipstick. They have many colors and a lot of different formulas.Best Lipstick????
I like Berts bees lipstick...
I like clinique lipsticks...they don't dry my lips out, they moisturize, they have good colors and they aren't so dark that I look like a hooker..i can wear them to work during the day, and wear them at night..Also, Sally Hanson lip plumper lipsticks in the liquid tube things..they make your lips look SO kissable, i get compliments whenever I wear it..they are a little less color then lipstick, but they are super shiney
Victoria secret have the best ones
Well I don't wear lipstick alot but when i do i wear chanel lip gloss. Its called glossimer and the color is GLAZE, its light pink but comes on clear. It says on for a whilee!








You can get it at saks!











Hope you like it!!!
did you try Avon





they have alot of moisture ones
I love Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Line. I prefer sheer lip color. My favorite is their Sheer Moisture lipsticks. If sheer is not for you they do have full color also. Nice color selection and my lips never dry out.
Frosted Lipstick from Bee Luscious is really great. It keeps your lips moist all day.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains