Friday, June 25, 2010

What lipstick will best suit me for daytime and evening?

I have dyed light blonde hair and have blue/grey eyes. My skin colour is light/tanned i'm from great britain(if that helps with guessing the skin colour), please help, thank you. :DWhat lipstick will best suit me for daytime and evening?
Light or nude pink shades will look amazing on you.





Try Angel, Hug Me, Hue from MAC... they're all exceptional nude shades.





Hope this helped, let me know! ~What lipstick will best suit me for daytime and evening?
Try coral shades like NYC. ' Smooch' , a sort of iridescent pinky colour that looks terrific on 'English Roses' , lasts well, and won't ' break the bank' ! I put Body Shop cherry lipgloss over mine sometimes, for a pretty sheen and amazing taste.... yumm
you should were a plum like lip gloss that is shinny and pump that would look really good . if you have a Victoria's secret then you should go there to get it.
brown matt or glossy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains