Friday, June 25, 2010

What's the best nude lipstick or lipcolor?

I'm looking for a nude lipcolor that won't make me look like a corpse and that'll give me color, while looking natural %26amp; sexy at the same time.What's the best nude lipstick or lipcolor?
MAC has a good line for nude lipsticks.


Victoria's Secret is also a great choice.





Try using the more moist and shimmery ones, as I find some lipsticks from MAC tend to be very dry and skin just peels!What's the best nude lipstick or lipcolor?
I use Show Off lip gloss by Mineral Girlz. It gives just a hint of color an shine to make my lips look great! It isn't sticky and moisturizes! I love this lip gloss!
MAC Spice lip pencil looks good on just about everyone (use it all over your lips, obviously). Throw some Chapstick or gloss over it and you're good to go.
Victoria's Secret used to have a great one but it was discontinued. Try Prestige Lip Liner in Sand and apply it to all of your lip. It stays on forever and it has a great sexy nude color-
Gloss Lipstick by Sephora.





11 (sheer opalescent beige)


Item # 808717





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
i love l'oreal made for me - color naturals......its absolutely lovely n gives me a good nude shade...hope this helps!
I use concealer, actually. It works really well. I wear the the incredibly cheap N.Y.C Concealer in Light (from target, it's 2.70) and then layer it with a dab of clear gloss, like LipSmackers (I like strawberry kiwi)





It works really well and is under $5





Cheers
rose
I have 3 great colors to recommend. BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS





Lip Shine Lipstick in CANDLE LIGHT


Lip Gloss Wand in CELESTIAL or SUGAR SHINE





They are so amazing !!!!!!!!!
L'oreal has lots of good nude lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains