Friday, June 25, 2010

Which MAC lipstick will look the best on me?

I have rather red lips. I have pale skin, (but am planning on getting a light tan)and brown hair. I want a pinky-nude MAC lipstick for when I want to cover them up a bit. But I'm not entirely sure which one to get. I've narrowed it down to...





Myth


Hue


Angel


Plink!


Politely Pink


Pretty Please





Which one do you think would be best? Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks so much!Which MAC lipstick will look the best on me?
HUE!! it looks gorg on brunettes! myth really washes people's skin out if u have dark hair :(


Hue is a pinky nudey color and Angel is a lil pinkier if u want that\


\


Plink, Politely Pink


Pretty Please are darker colorsWhich MAC lipstick will look the best on me?
Myth is not a pretty colour. It will leave you looking sick. I would suggest opting for Plink or Politely Pink. They aren't all that nude but they are lovely shades. Another great colour that looks good on most people is High Tea.
myth is really pale, so unless you want to totally erase your lips i wouldn't recommend it. angel is nice, but i think plink would be the best.
Plink! I have it and love it
defenitely politely pink. that would look so pretty with a light tan and your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains