Friday, June 25, 2010

HELP!!! Does anyone know the best way to get lipstick out of a carpet?

My 17 month old son has found a lipstick of mine, god only knows where and has drawn and stamped it on the carpet, think is is a budding picasso. The lipstick is bright pink and the carpet is oatmeal! My life won't be worth living if my husband sees this please help.HELP!!! Does anyone know the best way to get lipstick out of a carpet?
Buy a product called Greased Lightning.Lipstick is oil based and this product will remove any type of grease.Find it at any supermarket.Use it sparingly as it is strong and a small amount goes a long way.It's the best product on the market for removing any type of grease or oil.





or





clean it the best you can with mild soap and water. The cover it up with an old towel (that you don;t mind staining). Use your iron on low heat to draw up the dyes into the towel. Keep the stain wet and continue until it is gone...pressing down hard to get to the bottom of the stain too.HELP!!! Does anyone know the best way to get lipstick out of a carpet?
I know of only one sure way to remove lipstick and that is with a cleaner that is from EcoQuest.com. It is called EcoH and is basically a natural product. It works amazingly well. It took RED lipstick off of my white vanity stool. It even took off permanent marker on an old file cabinet that was given to me.





No scrubbing involved. Just fix amount as per label with hot to warm water. Spray or pour. Let stand a moment and pat to lift with a clean towel. I've used it on some sofa cushions after my daughter's dog pee'd on it. I just poured it on there, put it outside to dry and when I pressed my face into the cushion it smelled really great!





It has many uses and is safe enough to use to wash your fruits and vegetables. I wish I could give you more info but I haven't been in contact with them for several years. I am in an 18 wheeler now.
Get a fork (that you wont be eating with) and pick the rest of the pieces of lips stick out of the carpet. Then use Hot water and Original Scent Pine Sol. Scrub FULL strength with a scrub brush, Then, pour water on the spot....let it sit for a few minutes....then rub in Ammonia.
Lipstick in the carpet..........Freaky





Might want to check for any carpet-burns on your cheeks
soappy water :). x
White spirit.
put a chair on top!

1 comment:

  1. Help! I left my beautiful Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede #55 lipstick in the pocket of my white jeans last weekend, then wahed them with the rest of the light load, and there ate not spots and smudges of it all over the rest of the clothes. (Not to mention that my favorite lipstick is ruined.). Anyway, what is a solvent for this paint-type lipstick, that is unlike oil-based ones? Desperate to save these clothes.

    ReplyDelete

 
web hosting domains