Friday, June 25, 2010

What's the best long lasting lipstick out there?

I remember a few years ago when everyone had the 2 part long lasting lipsticks- the first part was the color, and the second part was the gloss/shine. While it lasted longer than normal lipstick, I didn't like the way it felt on my lips. Have they gotten better since then? I'm a juicy tubes and lip gloss kinda gal, but I'd like to use longer lasting stuff now. What's the best (and by best I mean the best of the cheap stuff you can buy at Target and CVS) stuff out there now?What's the best long lasting lipstick out there?
I go for Max Factor Lipfinity. The color stays true for hours and doesn't come off.





If your lips are too sensitive, Burt's Bees lip shimmer is great. Color stays true, unless when you eat or drink, it comes off. But it's healthy for your lips, and has this minty sensation I'm sure you'll love. It comes in variety of colors.What's the best long lasting lipstick out there?
Maybelline and L'oreal tend to work pretty well...good luck!
maybelline matte lipsticks are good to keep the colour for long.and dior lip gloss tubes and loreal tubes gives that shine you've always wanted.try their different colours.it goes so well with the matte lipstick.
Covergirl Outlast - Lasts over 12 hours. Nothing will make it come off. Eat, drink, kiss, whatever. You can barely even wash it off before the 12 hours. Comes in a blue and silver box, sold at Wal Mart, drug stores, etc. I promise NOTHING is better, I have tried them all. It is 2 parts, the color in one tube and shine in another.





Good Luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains