Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best red lipstick?

The color red that is deep red but not too dark or bright. What is the best red lipstick?
http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/lipcol鈥?/a>


go there it's by lancome... the color is brickhouse. I have it too, I love it. I don't think it's too dark or light and for a lip pencil lancome http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/lip-pe鈥?/a> ... (that's the website) I like the color in spiced apple, that's the one I have... hope this helps.What is the best red lipstick?
I use a lot of red lipsticks, but an easier and longer lasting option would be to use red Kool Aid or Jello as a lip stain. If you have to buy red lipstick, you don't have to spend a lot of money. ELF is a great, cheap brand for lipsticks that only cost a dollar!


eyeslipsface.com
The best brand is Revlon Renewist. It isn't too dry or too sticky and it moisturizes. It's the only lipstick I use. It has great shades of red.
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains