Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best lipstick?

Hi! I normally use lip gloss, NYC. Very cheap, but I like my lips to be nude. I HATE red lips. That's one thing I do NOT want. I've been using the same kind for like two years. It's time for a change, and lip gloss gets very sticky... what's the best kind of lipstick? One that I can get at Wal-Mart, and what color? I don't want red or a pink, just a nice nude color. Thank you so much in advance!Best lipstick?
Maybelline New York has a fantastic new nude line that they color coordinate to your hair and skin color for the best match. You can buy it at Walmart, which is a plus. :)Best lipstick?
I agree with the poster who suggested Maybelline, they have a good selection of colors sorted by what type of color they are- like nudes, wines %26amp; berries, pinks, etc... Their regular (not long-lasting or plumping types, just normal lipstick) is nice and moisturizing also.


When you check out their line and find the area with the naturals and nudes, if you pick one close to your lip shade (not too much darker and not too much lighter), you'll be less likely to get stuck with one you don't like.





Actually, most larger 'drugstore brands' list their colors by what category they fall under, so you can see right away which ones are nudes and choose from them.





Smashbox is good, but I doubt you'd want to go from paying less than $5 to $25 for a lipstick you've never tried!!!! If you're going to try more expensive lipsticks, I'd advise finding colors you like in Maybelline, Revlon, etc... (the cheaper drugstore brands) then trying one of the more expensive brands in a similar color.
NYC Lipgloss in Cappuccino works really well for me and gives a nice nude color without making you look dead.If your having trouble making your lips appear lighter try putting a little bit of concealer or foundation your lips before any lipstick/gloss it helps tone down the natural redness in your lips and helps the product last a lot longer!
Yeah... Okay, I don't know, all I can say is that you should stick to your colour. It looks best when it is the same shade. In fact, you should just put in lip gloss, clear lip gloss, and lots of it! Whatever kind, I'm sure you'd look really pretty. Have fun and good luck!
smashbox at ulta, only 25 dollars! thats a really good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains