Friday, June 25, 2010

I have brown hair withblue eyes whats the best eye color and lipstick shade?

I never know what color for my lids because my eyes are not light blue they are more of an elizabeth tailor shade.I have brown hair withblue eyes whats the best eye color and lipstick shade?
i think like pinks and browns :DI have brown hair withblue eyes whats the best eye color and lipstick shade?
10 Lipstick Tricks





http://www.tonesall.com/fashion-and-beau鈥?/a>
eye color, i would do like a brown %26amp; natural color


%26amp; i would top it off with a little bit of rossie plum


colored blush %26amp; bronze/plum looking lip shade :]
I think your eyes will look nice with your hair and probably bron or pink lipstick. Oh and I have the same color of eyes and hair. And you got a hot date or something?
complimentary tones for blue eyes (i have blue eyes as well) are browns. Id say stay with neutral shades on ur lips, like a tinted moisturizer in nude or just clear gloss.
I would try green eye shadow because that would really bring out your eyes, I would probably try red lipstick!
golden shade eyeshadow and nude lipstick always nice.
Don't you agree that lipstick is way too expensive? I found this site where you can get it for free, saved me a lot of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains