Friday, June 25, 2010

Best way to get a lipstick stain out of husband's shirt?

My husband just called me from his office and told me that somebody at his work (probably his secretary as she is pretty new there) got lipstick on his shirt collar. This is the second time in two weeks that this has happened, and I could not get the stain out last time! Any suggestions on how to get this stain out? It is bright red lipstick by the way, again!Best way to get a lipstick stain out of husband's shirt?
How is she getting lipstick on his shirt? Why is she that close on more than one occasion? I'd tell him to give her the shirt and let her wash it instead of making his wife do it.





in any case, I'd use a Tide bleach pen. And tell that girl to stop getting lipstick on his shirt or you'll make sure it ends up on her own.Best way to get a lipstick stain out of husband's shirt?
Hairspray. Spray it and then scrub it a bit. Spray it again and throw it in the wash!
Try a Clorox Pen, I use that when I get my sister in-law's lipstick on my shirt ;) Wife has no clue.
Hahaha I hope this is a joke
I always laugh when people give real answers to obvious fake question..lol
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains