Friday, June 25, 2010

What is the best way to buy lipstick?

When you test it on your forearm or hand, it looks fine. When I buy it and put it on my lips it looks different. I feel like I waste alot of money.What is the best way to buy lipstick?
Go to a department store and try the lipstick on your lips. Make sure they clean the lipstick with alcohol first, then wipe the lipstick before you put it on.What is the best way to buy lipstick?
Try a well lit shop !
go to a pro and have them determine the correct shade.
Your lips have a natural color, so try going a shade darker/lighter than they are.
I would strongly recommend you go to Macy's and have someone from the different beauty counters help you ..they'll apply it for you and you can walk around and go to a near window and check it out because the lighting in the store is not the greatest..you need the natural light to see the exact color you are buying....this will save you a lot of money...
I have gone through lots and lots of lipsticks. I found the best way to find the perfect color is to go to a professional makeup artist. (MAC, Clinique, ect.) They will be able to find the best shade for your complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains