Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best long lasting lipstick you can buy at a drugstore? lipliner too?

i have fair skin, dark blonde hair and blue eyes, any good colors anyone could recommend?What is the best long lasting lipstick you can buy at a drugstore? lipliner too?
Ok, as far as longlasting lipsticks/liners go, I'd have to say Revlon Colorstay soft and smooth. It's the only one I've found so far that doesn't dry out, get caky/flaky and crumble off, and I only put it on 2x a day, and it looks great. It goes on like a regular lipstick, no moisturizing topcoat, and really does stay on well. I've just decided that anything with a moisturizing topcoat that you have to re-apply every hour and remove with an oil based make-up remover just isn't worth my time. Also, if you buy your lipstick from Rite Aid, you can return it at any time (remember to keep your receipt) even after you've used it. I've done this several times when picking out new lipcolors, that way I don't have to keep a color that really doesn't look good on me or that I don't like. Experiment and have a little fun. Just make sure that your colors complement one another. Good luck!What is the best long lasting lipstick you can buy at a drugstore? lipliner too?
go with light colors not colors that are really noticable. try a light brown lip liner,get maybaleean (i spelled that wronge) oh well. and for the lip stick get clear
i have a friend that swears by just getting which ever one is the most expensive, you get what you pay for when it comes to makeup.
Covergirl has a great one. I forget what it is called but it comes in a blue box and has a lip color and a gloss in one box. This stuff lasts through eating and kissing! I normally do not reapply until about six hours later! I would recommend Burgundy, plums or rose colors for you
nude to light pink colors.


try Cover girl.
As you can see from my picture, I am fair as well.


Choose a lipliner that is just a shade darker than your lipstick, and find a good shade by looking for one that is as close to your own natural color as possible.


Remember to blot after applying lipstick, and you can also try a neat trick and set your lipstick with a translucent powder, and then apply a gloss.


I like L'Oreal brands or Almay, they are a little more pricey, but longer lasting and have to buy less often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains