Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best nude lipstick?

My skin is yellowish tan and my lips are big and naturally red and it look awful. What lipstick is long-lasting, unshiny, unglittery, tancolored with a tiny tiny hint of maroon in it. Is there even any kind? What's it called and where do you get it?What is the best nude lipstick?
Get Bert's bees. They have several different lightly tinted chap sticks. They're sold at long's, walgreens, target, and walmart.What is the best nude lipstick?
MAC!!!! I %26lt;333 mac for lipstick -- its where i got my first lipstick and the people there are wayy helpful! They definately have a maroon and nudes and probably a mix. Any high end department store has a mac counter and there are tonss of mac stores. -- Nordstrom, Dillards, Macys, Neimans, Barneys, Saks, Bergdorfs. they all have mac. hope that helps!
To go for something cheaper, try Loreal Color Riche, in their 'Naturale' line (I think that's the line ahaha), I recently purposed their 'Tawny' color and I love how it evens out my lips.
try too-faced brand. sephora.com
Go check out any M.A.C. store, or http://www.maccosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains