Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best color lipstick for me?

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, i'm pretty pale and i have BIG lips.


I find that anything with too much color makes my lips look way too big, like to the point they look really swollen


but i am so sick of pale pink!


thankyou!What is the best color lipstick for me?
OrangeWhat is the best color lipstick for me?
Go to Mac or Sephora in the mall a cosmetic representative will be able to help you find a suitable color.
um because ur blond and pale go for the natural look dont go for red or for a bright pink go for something natural and nude
Something neutral and matte.
Look for a lipstick that is close to your natural lip color
maybe a deep red? i have no idea without seeing a picture of you! sorry!
nude will look nice just a shade darker than your lips natural lipsticks will suit you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains