Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is the best way to apply lipstick?

After I apply the primer, should I apply the lipstick to my lips from right to left or left to right? Should I change directions for each side of the lip? Should I apply a second and/or third coat? If I do, do I ever go up and down on the same lip, or do I just keep applying horizontally? Do you have any other tips?





HELP!!! I want to make my make-up as perfect as possible!Which is the best way to apply lipstick?
first, always use lip liner starting from dotting the center of your lips and then apply it along the side then let it set for a min. so it doesn't ';bleed';


there is no difference applying it on either sides


and then apply lipstick and gloss if you want shine to your lipsWhich is the best way to apply lipstick?
You can use any direction. You can use one or two coats; it depends on the brand and the color. The really inexpensive lipsticks may need two coats because it has less pigment in it. I use MAC and if I wear a lighter shade, I use two coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains