Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have yellowing teeth by the end of the day, what is the best lipstick to use to play down?

stop smoking anf just get your teeth cleaned


then you can wear whatever color you wantI have yellowing teeth by the end of the day, what is the best lipstick to use to play down?
I don't know about lipstick but I'd suggest (not to be rude) maybe you could squeeze in a minute or two after lunch to zip off to a restroom and give your teeth a quick brushing?


I see people do this all the time.I have yellowing teeth by the end of the day, what is the best lipstick to use to play down?
The brighter the lipstick, the whiter your teeth will look. Stay away from lipsticks with brown undertones and stay with a shade that works with your skin tone.
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains