Friday, June 25, 2010

What lipstick is the best? Also what mascara is the best?

I want to know what lipstick is the best. I want something that has lots of color and that lasts so long. Also something that feels natural and smooth not cakey. For the mascara I want something that makes lashes not clumpy or icky. I want long and thick.What lipstick is the best? Also what mascara is the best?
I loooooooove AVON's new Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick. When I applied it first it looked as if it were applied professionally. It is sooo smooth, it seeks out dry patches and seals in moisture. Your lips will stay saturated with vibrant colour for hours. It also has SPF 15 which is so important for us here in Australia. I have long and thick lashes so what I look for usually in the mascara is something that will make them look even thicker that's why I buy AVON's Instant Curl, that curls, thickens and defines the lashes. Oh and they cost so little, the lipstick is about US$7 and the mascara costs about US$13.What lipstick is the best? Also what mascara is the best?
well for lipstick I`d use cover girl,and for mascra I`d use covergirl or revlon
The best lipstick and other cosmetics are Mark. Either Gleamstick, which you can hook up to lip glosses or anything you want in Hook Ups ($5) or Dew Drenched Moisturlicious lipstick ($6). And for long, thick lashes, I HIGHLY recommend Make it Big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven or Espresso.
The good news is you don't have to spend a fortune for good makeup. I like L'Oreal lipstick and good old Great Lash mascara from Maybelline.
lipstick: neutrogena





mascara: covergirl lash exact
i think Loreal and Revlon makes the best lipsticks. Try Maybelline and Loreal for lashes. i use maybelline full n soft and it works pretty good.
Guerlain's Kiss Kiss range is amazing lipstick. Seriously, lots of colours, and with a lipgloss over it, you an vary the colour and intensity.





As for mascara, go for MaxFactor's Masterpiece one. It looks great on anyone.
Mac has an amazing amount of colors and styles for lipsticks. They range from sheer, matte, frost, shimmer, anything you could possibly think of. The mascara that is absolutely amazing is Dior Show. It makes my lashes voluminous and long without clumping them (which is what most mascaras do). If you have a Nordstrom near by, I would recommend going there to find the Mac lipstick and mascara. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains