Friday, June 25, 2010

What is the best shade of red lipstick for me to wear?

i have tan skin, kinda like the color of jennifer anistons skin when she had her short hair on ';Friends';. I also have brown eyes and hair.What is the best shade of red lipstick for me to wear?
A deep red with a blue undertone,it makes your teeth look whiter and your eyes brighter.Orange tones or undertones make your teeth look yellow and dull a tan completion,or make you look tired.They also make under eye circles look worse.I really like lip stain with a little gloss over it.It gives a nice tint without of color without going all bright.What is the best shade of red lipstick for me to wear?
Creamy white. I got some for you right here.
light red
Go on the pinky side, not orangey.
The ';IT'; lipstick shade for this upcomming fall season is 'crimson'. It's this beautiful deep red. Try Sephora.com, and I'm sure you'll find a brand which carries the hue. Best oart: It has the potential to look good on any one.
Go with a red, or even a pink. No oranges or browns for you.
orengish or brown
light is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains