Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Lipstick????

I love cream lipsticks. Which lipstick is the best for color choices, creaminess, and good colors. It can be from a drugstore or sephora, but I prefer drugstore because I can only get sephora online.





P.S. Do cream lipsticks have good amounts of moisture?Best Lipstick????
Sheisedo lipstick works really well, they come in all


different shades, the only shades it doesn't come in


is nudes. They do have some light browns but thats


it. The lipstick lasts all day and its really creamy, I


wish I could use it but I can't find a shade that I like,


I am only 16 so I like light pinks and nudes, while


Sheisedo is intended for older people so there are


dark browns, reds etc. I use MAC Lipstick and its


not the best, they have a wide variety of shades but


MAC does not have enough moisture and it requires


you to buy the lip conditioner to condition your lips


first, then the lipstick then over top with MAC Lipglass.


It just keeps continuing with all these MAC products


I have them all but it doesn't make them last longer they


last about 1 hour and 30 minutes the most you have to


keep applying it, also you get that white residue on the


side of your lips which is disgusting. I am looking to try


Dior's Nude Lip color but haven't had the chance yet


and it does seem that it has more moisture in it than


MAC too.Best Lipstick????
I like Revlon Lipsticks in the black and gold tube. They have a good color selection for the creme textures.
The new revlon high moisture one with the white thing in the middle of the stick is good





oh and wetslicks lip STICK





=D
its not a lipstick- but it works as a balm/ lipstick/ lipgloss





the burt's bee lip shimmers come in about 8 colors and are good for your lips. They moisturize, add color, and gloss slightly at the same time. They also add shimmer.





hope this helps
My fave drugstore lipstick is L'Oreal. I have Aishwarya's Beige, and it is so amazing!! I love the texture, scent, color, and packaging. It's the best lipstick I've ever bought for under seven dollars.


MAC lipsticks are pretty good...for about seven dollars more than L'Oreal, I reccomend trying a few. The plus side with MAC is that there are literally dozens of colors to pick from, and it is going to last longer and the overall quality of the lipstick is just a tad better.


I am totally in love with my L'Oreal lipstick, though, so especially if it's a bother to pay the extra or order online, I reccomend L'Oreal as an alternative to 'high-end' lipstick brands.
this is the best..





http://www.youravon.com/REPSuite/static/鈥?/a>
Avon has a new mousse lipstick, it's incredibly smooth and creamy :]


I know it's not from a drugstore, but it's the only lipstick I can think of that moisturizes your lips.
I like ';Jane's Cosmetics Red #3'; thats Robert Smith(from the band The Cure)'s Favorite or the kind Marilyn Manson uses is good too. and yes i know im a dude and im not gay, im just a goth and i know about makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains