Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eyeshadow and lipstick colors are best for dark brown eyes and meduim brown skin?

I'm 14 'n' sorta new to makeup and I want to enchance my features and not look like a clown.


By the way, I wear glasses and I was wondering if people with glasses would still look nice with eyeshadow. Lastly, are there any tips on wearing/applying makeup that I should know?What eyeshadow and lipstick colors are best for dark brown eyes and meduim brown skin?
stick to the gold and pink families of color. those are great with your colors! and try out eyeliner and always wear mascara..it'll make your eyes stand out from behind your glasses..What eyeshadow and lipstick colors are best for dark brown eyes and meduim brown skin?
eyeshadow, gold bronze copper warm green, olive color, jewel tones.


blush whatever color that comes up after you exercise or pinch your cheeks or just use peach terracotta or bronze


bronze, red, light pink, clear are good lipcolors
Peach or bronze
I like chartreuse though given that you wear glasses, it might be nice to coordinate the color to the frame. Eye liner is always sexy and okay with or with out glasses though I don't like mascara.





Its a matter of taste and style.
A very light pink or blue! That would look great on you!
Mascara,


Try wearing glasses that enhance you face-thin frame.


red lippy.


[hint; only go to the edge of the lips and to keep it on, let it dry for a few mins b4 putting on clear gloss.


[kiss proof]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains