Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best lipstick color for me?

I am fair skinned with pink tones, dark brown eyes, dark blonde hair. I like browns, but I think too brown is ugly.What's the best lipstick color for me?
Try different ones.





As soon as a man looks at your lips or comments on your lipstick - you found it.What's the best lipstick color for me?
oh yes. the real lovers look at a woman's lips. AND eyes.





Hubby might think it is a teeny bopper color or something. Ask him - there is nothing that matches communication. ; ) Report Abuse

I would try a pale peachy-pink colour like Bonnebelles Flip Style Gloss in ';Kiwi to my Heart';. Or if you dont like that try Revlon Shiny Sheers in ';Sheer Afterglow';
I would go with a light pink gloss....or a deep red. I like both though on fair skinned people.
beige . beige is good on anyone
I would go for shades of pink... You sound like you could also pull off maybe an electric color. If you are feeling extra funky.... Try a bright red...











Hope i helped
Keep it nutral and soft not harsh. If your teeth are white and straight then it is fine to use wine colored lipstick.


If not then stay away from those colors that draw attention to your teeth.
rosy shady pink will match yuor tone..try going to a store witha friend and pick out some cute pink shades it always works for me and i come home with great lips :D
a soft, glossy pink, it works on me!
LIGHT PINK LIP GLOSS !
For you not realy.
u even dont have to think about it pink is ur colour...)))
Red
I am fair skinned with blond hair and brown eyes and found that rose colors always look best. Burgundy even. Something in the pink family.
rose quartz
a nude-ish pink color. reds will wash you out.
I think reddish browns are very nice but too deep of a color on fair skin will cheapen the look. I think a light wine color may be nice reinforced with a shiny lipgloss.
brown is boring...use deep rose colors..........i do when i feel girly.....
dark red or pink....
Try Mauve or darker colors with a shimmer, and if you are tan, go with the lighter colors and always moisturize!!!!
pink,,,or red,,,they work for me,,especially red...sexy ...
clear lip gloss maybe put on brown lipstick and then the clear lip gloss to brighten it up
try going for a peachh or creamy =]
A nice shade of pink might work or possibly a redish pinkish color would go good.
i think u can try reddish or natural colour like berry since you are fair skinned. N as u like brown, why dont u use a brown eyeshadow or bronze??
beige or pink color.
Try this website: http://www.lauramercier.com/products/col…





In my opinion, you should wear something light, peach, nude, or pink.
u could use beige...





or light pink





or deep rose that will look sexy kinda lol





never use dark red for malls u could use brieght red for parties

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains