Friday, December 4, 2009

Why is maybelline superstay lipstick tight?

honestly, it feels like im wearing nail polish!Why is maybelline superstay lipstick tight?
Its trying to hold on tight! Don't like it, it goes flaky and makes lips dry.Why is maybelline superstay lipstick tight?
It has a new formula where the lipstick can stay on your lips for a longer period of time. But I think your over reacting!
It feels awful. I tried 1x %26amp; severly dried out my lips it took about 2 weeks to heal.
i find it odd as it kind of goes crusty/flaky on my lips in the middle is works but is no way 16 hour unless you are a mannequin!
SUPERSTAY... it has a lasting HOLD
I havn't tried it yet, but I would try putting lip gloss on tip of it.


Or start with a thin coat of lip gloss then just a little bit of lipstick
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains