Friday, December 11, 2009

I love ';Maybelline's Water Shiny Pure'; lipstick from Japan. Is it the same as ';Maybelline Wet Shine'; in the US

The Maybelline water shiny pure is in a silver metallic case, while the Maybelline wet shine is in a pink one. I can't find the same color (422 - nude) in the wet shine version. I can't find the water shiny pure on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find the ';Maybelline Water shiny pure'; lipstick on the internet? Please help! : ) Thanks!I love ';Maybelline's Water Shiny Pure'; lipstick from Japan. Is it the same as ';Maybelline Wet Shine'; in the US
no they are not the same.





here is the product you're looking for


http://www.maybelline.co.jp/whats_new/l1鈥?/a>





and I think it's only available in japan
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains