Sunday, December 13, 2009

The best lipstick/eyeshadow combo with my Prom dress?

I'm just wondering about what the best makeup combination would be to go with my prom dress. I have very pale skin, short razor-cut black hair, and hazel or dull green eyes (they change colour in different light conditions).


My Prom dress will be black satin with dark red satin trims. Sexy yet prudent.


Also, I'd like to try and avoid the colour pink, unless it's a very dull or natural tone.The best lipstick/eyeshadow combo with my Prom dress?
Whatever you choose keep the make up looking as natural as possible.





Looking over painted is only for older ladies





Let your youth shine and you will be radiantly beautiful and fashionable
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains