Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is best red lipstick for dark skin tone?

I am NC40 in MAC. I prefer inexpensive brands like Revlon or NYX. Any suggestions?What is best red lipstick for dark skin tone?
yo101





I use and recommend: ';drop dead red'; liplust by Coonobabe. Got it 2 weeks ago, cannot put it down. It's a deep, dark, intense 40's style red. I also use and recommend their ';bloodrose'; lip bullet.


Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.


Don't use revlon or NYX, so cannot recommend them.What is best red lipstick for dark skin tone?
For dark skin I wouldn't suggest red but perhaps a light pink as this would compliment your skin tone :)
a very deep, dark red or a plum color would look perfect with your skin!


i hope i helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains