Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best colour lipstick for a pale complexion?

RedWhat is the best colour lipstick for a pale complexion?
pale pink or even peach. depends on how pale! dark or bright colours (red, purple, magenta) are draining though.What is the best colour lipstick for a pale complexion?
If our going for Marilyn Monroe then bright solid red
Go into your local make up counter and speak to the consultants there, try some different stuff to see what you like the most.... Definately something strong though... I would say red!
bright colors- like red
I say red or light pink. It kind of depends on how bold you are. If you are very outgoing then try a dark red shade, if not go with light pink :]
By Clinique:





Nudes: Shhh , Black Honey





Tawny: Honey Gloss, Poppy Love





Pinks: First Love, Pink Beach





Violets: Baby Baby, Waterviolet





Just walk to a counter and ask if you can try them on. =]
For every day, maybe a peach/pink/red color. Like coral. But if you're daring, go for a deep purple. I was experimenting last night with lipstick, and I'm pale. I had this dark purple one that looked fabulous. Bright red always looks good, too.
L'oreal have just introduced a great range of neutrals in different collections to tone with different hair colours
I would say light pink. I have fair skin too and I have found that a tinted lip gloss really makes your lips look nice. Get something with a shimmer in it too. By using a gloss it will also help them appear fuller.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>





I get this stuff and I love it. It's cheap and looks really nice.
I have pale skin, too. I usually go with light pink or golden tan.
It really depends on your age. When you are in your teens and


as a young adult, peach is probably a good one. Or mauve.


You don't want to go with a harsh dark color as that will be too


much of a contrast with your skin tone. I've been a paleface


all my life. So I know what you mean. I used to wear light pinks


and they were a complete wash out on my face. Then when


corals came in, I tried t hose. So now I wear mauve or a deep


smokey rose shade. I would wear peachy tones, but I am too


old for those now. So for you, I'd suggest the peach. Which


gives you a little more color and it isn't harsh or make you have the look of old lips. I hate to see a lipstick that 'bleeds'


on someones' lips. It gets into cracks above the lip line and


just looks plain ugly. You want color, but not flaming color nor


the deep colors out now. For winter, colors tend to go dark,


but if they look horrible on, you can't follow the trends as much. Check the color charts and look for something midway


that you can use. Check the color against your wrist to


see if it goes well. That's the one you'll want.
pink nd red deffo! bu id go 2 a big boots store nd get them to tey diff colours on u !
if you're looking for something bright try (in viva glam):


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


if you want something more natural and classic try this in a skin color like frou depending on your exact tone:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
a pink contton candy or a light peach color
i guess it should me light brown or maron type
you can try red shades, but i would think a more solid crimson would look good. you could also try pinks and reddish maroons
Most pale complexions look good with lighter colored lip glosses and kinda darker shades If you use a really bright red or dark red you will trun out looking like a vampire and unless it's halloween i wouldn't do that if I were you.lol. I would reccomend these...:








http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/imag鈥?/a>

















And of course clear lip gloss works well too. I hope this helps! :)





PS: your really lucky if you have pale skin! it's beautiful!!!
Do you want a pale looking face or not really?





If pale you want, use a bright solid red lipstick.





If not, a pinky colour or a nude browny colour is nice.





To use bright red with a pale complexion that you want to be darker, use tinted moisturiser or a bronzer.





And gloss is always an alternative. Red gloss is really nice with pale skin! Or so I think!





Good luck x
anything ! i have super pale skin with freckles, and i can get away with almost anything, other than black. i wear anything ranging from clear to burgundy. pink, purple, brown, clear, burgundy .. there is lots to choose from, oh, and also red !
I'm pale and I use peach and gold colours.
i use this one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAX-FACTOR-STAY-PU鈥?/a> it looks great if you do fairly neutral eyes :-)
Red would make you stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains