Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best lipstick to use on you wedding day??

Any other makeup tips welcomed?What is the best lipstick to use on you wedding day??
anything that is fade resistant and kiss proof(meaning it wont be all over your mans face)What is the best lipstick to use on you wedding day??
wear whatever color you normally use, so you won't look funky. I personally love the NYC Mocha color. It's so rich and in photos, it looks amazing.





But yes, wear something that won't come off.
Thanks for the question, I needed the answer too.
There is one by Loreal that has lipstick on one end %26amp; gloss/moisturizer on the other %26amp; that really stays on good. The only thing I don't like about fade proof is they dry out my lips fast. The best thing for dry lips are Aquaphor. It was recommended by my dermatologist. It comes in tubes, jars %26amp; small chapstick containers. It's great.
If you choose to do your make-up different than what you would wear on an ordinary evening out, I suggest that you not go too dark/bright. You don't want to look back at your pictures and feel like you looked like a clown. I have a friend who had her make-up professionally done and they caked it on... she hates her pictures now because she says it doesn't even look like her.
Whatever doesn't rub off on the 1,000 people you will kiss that day, not to mention your new husband!
MAC lipstain. You apply a basic chapstick and then the stain, let it dry for about 10 minutes, then apply the gloss. It will last ALL day and evening. I wore it to my wedding and my lips look as great when we're leaving the reception as they did when I was leaving the makeup artist. Cost me around $20 for the tube. I also wore it on my honeymoon to Hawaii and it even lasted through the ocean/waterfalls!
Stay in the warm or neutral colors try to look natural as possible and arch your eyebrows and make sure its not real thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains