Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I choose the best lipstick shade for me?

I have very light skin, dark almost black hair, and light green eyes. I've been having trouble finding the best shade for me... I would like something dark, but red always looks so lame. Any suggestions??How do I choose the best lipstick shade for me?
Oh. Red is SOOO your color. You need to find a true red. I use the one from Bee-Luscious. You can check out their website. Also if you want to tone it down a bit (like for work ) they have some really nice earth tones.How do I choose the best lipstick shade for me?
Go red!





Find a nice shade of red and also buy a pretty, shiny, clear lipgloss.





You will still get your color, but it looks more cute and classy. It'll also make you appear WAY less lame.





Coating lipgloss over lipstick will instantly ';spice'; it up!





Good Luck!!! (you'll look great!!!)
Lame?


You'd look like a knock out!


Fair skin + dark hair + green eyes + bold red lip = old Hollywood glamour!
just go find the discontinued basket in the makeup isle..they always have the perfect shade of lipstick (of course usually it is opened and smashed)..





But seriously, if you can find a GOOD red (I have been looking for one for years), that is not really orange or pink, then go for it!





I have very fair skin, blue eyes and dark brown hair, and in the summer I usually like a pinkish brown gloss...something to make your lips shine but not a lot of hassle
I am the same way....Very light skin, black hair and well I have brown eyes instead of green....Anyways I would sugguest maybe a nice light brown color....Right now I just got some good lip gloss that brought out the color of my lips and just use that but, other then that I use a nice light brown color......
a watermelon shade would look really cute.darker shades wouldnt work. watermelon is good because its not light or dark just in the middle. if that dosent work then use a pale pink just keep with the pinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains