Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best affordable lipstick?

I am going to stand up in a friend's wedding and am looking for a lipstick that will stay on for a reasonable amount of time without smudging or rubbing off. Being a starving student, I am willing to spend $15 tops and hopefully less! (I need a neutral pink as bold colors are not flattering and it's not my day to stand out anyway, but I assume most brands will have something in the right color.) Thanks!What is the best affordable lipstick?
i like covergirl's outlast (same as max factor infinity---just that the max factor is usually about a $1-2 more)....it is a stain so it stays on for around 12 hrs before it starts to rub off....the only trick is that it comes off with oil (so you can use eye makeup remover to get it off---but that also means if you eat something like an oily salad dressing you have to be careful). also if you want to try it, i would suggest that you start wearing it at least 2 weeks before the wedding (some people find that it dries your lips out and they can be a bit chapped until you get used to it)....it comes with a shiny gloss to wear over the top and help with the drying.


i don't wear anything else anymore.


also, the color ';naturalast'; so far has been flattering on every single person i have tried it on, regardless of their coloring.What is the best affordable lipstick?
maxfactor lipfinity color really stays on your lips and lasts the whole day
go to dillards and talk to the Estee Lauder sales lady available they will help wonderfully. Some of their lipstick stays on all day for me. My hubby and I kiss alot too.
Clinique is my choice. It stays on well for me.
Not sure if you have it there but in australia we have a product called ';be yourself'; its better than the expensive stuff and only costs about $2 (75p)
no7 from boots, take a look at ...


http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/flex…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains