Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best lipstick for long lasting wear?

I use Mary Kay brand with a layer of lipgloss on top, it stays a long time. but I use lipliner so when you reapply it doesnt look all smudgyWhat is the best lipstick for long lasting wear?
Revlon.What is the best lipstick for long lasting wear?
I personally don't think any lipstick will last long what with all the eating etc we do throughout the day





If you want to make it last buy a lip liner of the same colour and fill in your lips with it then put lipstick on top. It will last all day then.





I like the No7 lipsticks, but they are basically all very similar.
I personally prefer Avon's My Lip Miracle. It seems to stay on pretty long and it doesn't get really dry.
Mary Kay is, especially when you use the Lip Primer from Mary Kay! Provides and even longer lasting stay.





I've tried many things for long lasting lipstick and Revlon was pretty close until I tried Mary Kay lipsticks. A LOT longer wear.
try CoverGirl longlast wear, you the commercial with Halle Berry or is that Revlon
Revlon or N07

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains