Friday, December 11, 2009

I need to know what are the best lipstick colors for my complexion?

My skin color is the exact color of light cream soda or even caramel. I need to find lipstick colors that will look appealing and sexy. My hair is Brown and my eye color is very dark brown...any suggestions?I need to know what are the best lipstick colors for my complexion?
i would say darker natural colors, keep it in the browns and maroons.


it will look gorgeous.I need to know what are the best lipstick colors for my complexion?
Maybee a maroon color, at wal-mart they have this really pretty lip gloss, it's calles Crem De la Chrome, in the color of spice it up, and they have other colors too, but i think that color would look really good. U should check it out
i'd say go with a light pink. almost like a cotton candy cause itll had some pink in your skin. or go with a redish brown, but a lighter color of it.
maybe some kind of red. or pink. natural colors, colors that are similar to your actual lips, look better than fake colors like dark red or gold.
Reds would look good, and spice colours.
Either a darker pink or a light red
i say reds and some light colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains