Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I find discontinued maybelline lipsticks?

Color That's Mauvie #370Where can I find discontinued maybelline lipsticks?
Why dont you try e-stores of Amazon or Ebay. You get good stuff at less price. I know a store which even sells such products at $1. Follow the below link.Where can I find discontinued maybelline lipsticks?
Probably at the dollar store
You could try a dollar store.





This is how it works at my store, I'm guessing most stores are the same though, when they discontinue makeup and it gets sent back to the company, they ship it out to dollar stores. I found some Loreal nail polish there once, 2 colors for a dollar. Or you could check their website, maybe they sell discontinued colors there? Hmm or ebay, maybe you could find an unused one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains