Friday, December 4, 2009

Ok ladies, Revlon has honestly made a lipstick that doesn't come off!!?

The one I bought was Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor with SoftFlex Comfort Technology. I put it on around 4:00 yesterday to see if I liked it, which I do, and since then I have eaten dinner, went to bed, showered this morning, ate breakfast and it is STILL on there!! Actually it's kind of freaking me out a little bit that it hasn't came off yet, but it is still GREAT news for those of us who have to reapply all day!! Not looking for answers, just wanting to share the news!


Ya'll have a great day!! :-)Ok ladies, Revlon has honestly made a lipstick that doesn't come off!!?
Thanks for the tips.. I also use Covergirl Longlast and it stays on until you take it off. Have a good one!Ok ladies, Revlon has honestly made a lipstick that doesn't come off!!?
Hello ladies,Actualy what you expect by applying lipstick on your nice and beutiful lips.Why dont you clean it nicely and leave as it is.When you apply lipstick you looks uglier than without it.
Senegence have been doing this with all their make up for a long time now. It is great to have eye colour and lip colour and cheek colour and go swimming with it and it is still there. Just thought I should share this with you also.





Cheers





Lisa
does it make your lips feel dry or does it look cakey? I always had that problem with Cover Girls Outlast...





I know Ive tried Revlon Colorstay lip color before and it really never came off until I used makeup remover. I dont remember if it made my lips look or feel dry though....
either get a differt lipstick or use warm water and scrub!!
thank you! now I dont need to pay 20$ for a lipstick
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains